LuxCraft Antique Mahogany Classic Traditional Recycled Plastic Porch Rocking Chair (2 Chairs)
Details of the LuxCraft Antique Mahogany Classic Traditional Recycled Plastic Porch Rocking Chair (2 Chairs)
Rock away any stress after a hard day of work with our Poly porch rocker. Constructed by skilled Amish crafters in a furniture shop in Ohio, this Poly chair is incredibly durable and maintenance-free.
This quality handcrafted patio furniture piece is constructed of polyethylene. The high-density polyethylene raw material is derived from post-consumer bottle waste products such as used milk jugs. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process before being compounded into solid board stock. The resulting Poly contains over 90% recycled waste by weight.
- Virtually maintenance free durable 100% recycled plastic
- High back styling provides complete lumbar support
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot
- Will not weather from natural elements
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew
- U.V. stabilized for fade-resistance
- Termite resistant
- Stainless steel hardware for optimum durability. Stainless steel is corrosion and stain resistant, which ensures its brilliant shine will last for years to come.
- Comes with a manufacturer residential lifetime limited warranty or commercial 5-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA¨
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs|
|Seat Dimensions||23W x 18D"|
|Floor to seat height||17.75"|
Top Luxcraft Dealer