LuxCraft Antique Mahogany Adirondack Recycled Plastic 2 Foot Glider Chair
Details of the LuxCraft Antique Mahogany Adirondack Recycled Plastic 2 Foot Glider Chair
The LuxCraft Recycled Plastic 2' Adirondack Glider Chair is made from very durable poly vinyl material that won't fade over time and uses all stainless steel hardware. ¨The Deluxe Poly 2' Adirondack Glider glides front to back in a gentle rocking motion. Handcrafted by the Amish of Holmes County it is sure to be the last outdoor furniture you will ever have to buy.
- Virtually maintenance free durable 100% recycled plastic
- Adirondack backrest styling
- Will not crack, splinter, warp, or rot
- Will not weather from natural elements
- Will not promote bacterial growth or mildew
- U.V. stabilized for fade-resistance
- Termite resistant¨
- Stainless steel hardware for optimum durability. Stainless steel is corrosion and stain resistant, which ensures its brilliant shine will last for years to come.
- Comes with a manufacturer residential lifetime limited warranty or commercial 5-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA
|Floor to seat height||17.75"|
|Approximate Weight||69 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
What's In The Box
Top Luxcraft Dealer